Shopping this week

This week I got my rainchecks filled from the Quaker sale from Albertsons a couple weeks ago.  In the picture with Aunt Jemima pancake mix there is 20 boxes.  10 of them are for a church function this summer.  I purchased 10 packs of tortilla's at Safeway for free.  I had coupons for $1 off and they were on sale for $.99.  They adjusted the coupon down to $.99 and I got them all for free.  Walmart had crackers on sale for $1.60 and I had 10 coupons for $1 off each.  It was time for a stock up of juice and a few items at Costco as well as a few of the kids favorites.  Total spent here $155.42.  I have a budget of $160 for every two weeks, and some weeks I spend more of that.  I also have a food storage allowance of $500 a year.  So some of that will cover my spending on all of this stockpiling.  What a great day!  Now to put it all away.
0 Responses